Friday, November 14, 2008

WHAT IS OUR SPIRITUAL ACHIEVEMENT LADDER THERMOMETER?

If each person were to assess their current Spiritual Achievement Ladder Thermometer, what would be their present status? Would that reading be TOO COLD? TOO MEDIOCRE? or TOO HOT? Each person would have to make the judgment based on their spiritual attitude or desire to advance to a new horizon. Knowing yourself is the first step. Changing yourself is your choice!

With all of the talents, aptitudes, and altitudes of each legal American citizen, we may find some who are unwilling to live their true values and goals because they have no commitment, no desire to make a difference. Imagine if all of the talents, aptitudes, and altitudes of every man, woman, and child in our Globe were to live up to their expected goals and ideals, what would world of ours be like? There are some individuals who have been gifted with multiple talents and gifts that are being unused and abandoned because of their lack of desire, dedication, and determination to be all that they are capable of being. Take this natural state of human kind and take that to a spiritual level. We are made up of both natural and spiritual levels in our lives. If we lack food, shelter, and clothing and all of the basic needs for our existence, the spiritual may seem to be far removed. However, many poor persons and poor in spirit are driven to live a total life in the spirit because of their desire to grow into all that their Creator wills for them, IF THEY ARE WILLING TO ACCEPT THAT CHALLENGE with a simple, "YES." How many others have said, "Yes" to make our lives different?

The Cold part of the Achievement Ladder Thermometer says, "Don't bother me. I am an island unto myself. I do not need others. I do not need any one to make a difference in my life. Just, leave me alone." The Mediocre part of the Achievement Ladder Thermometer says, "I want the best of both worlds. Just don't ask me to give too much to anything. I will constantly change my mind as the wind and the weather changes. I have some goals that are "civilly appropriate" for my current environments. I want to have friends and acquaintances that will be my support, if I choose to stay with them. I will live my apathetic life as I see fit and will to continue my merry-go-round life." The Hot part of the Achievement Ladder Thermometer says, "My life does have meaning beyond this current life. I have dual-citizenship, here and in eternity. What do I need to change in my life in order to live a life that shows my love for my neighbor as well as for my Creator. His Kingdom Come, His Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I want to lay down my life for what I believe because I have a community of faith that believes and wants to make an eternal difference. IN GOD WE TRUST becomes my battle cry, and I will not be snowed by the "politically correct" and the "civil religion" that is being fostered and brainwashed on me from the World, the Flesh, and the Devil. MY LIFE IS HOT TO TROT FOR THE CREATOR AND THE SPIRIT THAT HE ENKINDLES IN MY COMMITMENT TO LIVE THE LIFE WORTHY OF MY CREATION AND CREATOR."

Where do you stand in your assessment of your Spiritual Achievement Ladder Thermometer? What do you need to change in your life and your attitude to soar like an eagle to enhance your altitude in life and your aptitudes in life?

No comments: